Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Ten Things I Tell Everyone Before a Reading- #6- I Don't Have All the Answers

No.1- Don't Prejudge the Reading
No.2- Light A Candle
No.3- Your Path May Change
No.4- Take Notes
No.5- I Don't Control Who Comes Through

No. 6- I Don't Have All The Answers

Trust me...I wish I did have all the answers; but there are some questions and some images / pictures that I have no explanation for.  There are folks who come through that I do not know who they are or how they are connected.

I hear words and phrases and names that I cannot connect to anything in the reading.
And that's the beauty of the Universe...it's a mystery.
There are going to be things that come up during a reading that will make perfect sense and then again...there are things that come up during a reading that make no sense.

Those things that make no sense do have a purpose and will manifest itself later to the person receiving the reading for whatever reason that only the Universe knows.
A reading isn't the answer...it's a piece of the soul puzzle that Spirit is putting together for the person that is receiving the reading to put together at different stages in life.

The reading isn't like the readings that we see on TV, in which the medium nails everything in 15-20 minutes or less. What you don't see are the things that I mentioned above and that's okay; because no reading is perfect.

A reading is a reflection of life...some answers; some questions, some mysteries, some pain but always hope.

                                                                               

                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment