Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Ten Things I Tell Everyone Before a Reading- #7- It's An Honor

No.1- Don't Prejudge the Reading
No.2- Light a Candle
No.3- Your Path May Change
No.4- Take Notes
No.5- I Don't Control Who Comes Through
No.6- I Don't Have All the Answers

No. 7- It's An Honor

It is an honor and a privilege to perform readings for people; most of whom I don't know and have never met as most of my readings are for people from all over the country.

There are thousands of psychic mediums, clairvoyants, folks who are intuitive, etc. in every corner of the world and the fact that people choose me to help them on their path in life or to connect to loved ones is simply inspiring and humbles me every time.

I never take it for granted when someone puts their trust in me to help them. 
I take my gifts very seriously and I have an obligation to give everyone my absolute best in connecting to the Universe.

Spirit has given me this gift and it is an honor and it will be always be treated as such.

                                                                  








No comments:

Post a Comment