Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Sitting Inside the Blue Room

I perform readings at a place called THE SPIRAL CIRCLE in Orlando in a room called 'The Blue Room.
I do this on Wed and Fridays from 3-6 pm.

The Blue Room is a sacred place where healing takes place and where the Universe helps to start the process of closing those wounds that have been buried deep in people's souls afraid to see the light of day.

 Before the readings begin; I pray, I meditate on who's to come into the room; I lay out my crystals, light candles, gently ring the sounding bowl and call in my Spirit Guides to assist me.

I also put out my pendulum which to me is very special. That's because the beautiful soul who use to own the Spiral Circle passed about a year and a half ago.
Her name was Beverly and she sold me the pendulum; only after she told me that you don't pick the pendulum. the pendulum picks you. And so the pendulum picked me.

So it is; coming full circle that her spirit is still alive inside the store and inside the Blue Room where I and others do readings.

The Blue Room chose me; Spirit chose me; the Universe chose me, God chose me.

The question is...who is calling you and what will your answer be?
Perhaps it's time to find your own Blue Room.

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment